Photoshop: How to Make GOLD LEAF TEXT on Leather.
Get up to 20% off Photoshop + Lightroom! Only $7.99 p/month:
Become a Patron to Blue Lightning TV:
Photoshop CS6 tutorial showing how to create the look of a leather-bound book cover adorned with custom, gold leaf text and lit with dramatic lighting.
Possible reasons why Lighting Effects are grayed out or unavailable:
* In 64-bit Mac OS, run Photoshop in 32-bit mode.
* This filter is only available in Extended versions of PS.
* Go to Image – Mode – use: RGB Color, 8 bits/Channel
* Windows XP does NOT support this filter.
* Your video card may be outdated.
* Go to Edit – Preferences – Performance – check: “Use Graphics Processor”
Subscribe to Blue Lightning TV!: